Even the laziest of the lazy sometimes have questions; and we've got answers!
1. How long will it take for my pants to get to me?
Our friends at FedEx told us it would take up to 5 business days. There are occasional hold ups in customs or with FedEx, but we label our shipments well and those rarely happen.
PLEASE NOTE** during high volume buying times (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day), packages will take up to two weeks longer for shipping and delivery.
ORDERS PLACED AFTER DECEMBER 17 WILL NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL THE WEEK OF JANUARY 3RD.
2. What happens if I'm not happy with my purchase?
Take a look at our Return Policy - it will tell you everything you need to know.
3. Can I return anything, and will I have to pay for shipping?
Stop. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars. Go directly to Return Policy!
4. How come you never have my size in stock?
Our fabric is made from rare, high atmospheric clouds and sewn with Unicorn hair, so supplies are sometimes limited. We're working on it though. We're increasing our Canadian production as much as we can. We want everyone to be as comfortable as possible after everything they do!
5. Do you ship worldwide?We Do!
7. What's the best way to care for my Lazypants?
It's always best to soak them in Unicorn tears for 30 minutes, stirring once, then dry on helicopter rotors. If you can't do that, turn them inside out (our secret), machine wash separate in cold water and hang dry. Tumble dry at your own risk!
8. How can I sell Lazypants in my store?